martedì 27 ottobre 2009

REFLEXIONA !!!

hallo everyone !
reflexionar sobre algo, to think about o reflect on sthg ..during this days i have to think about a lot of things ... a lot of changes in my life , and actually , i don't know why , but tonight , i was thinking about to sher all my feelings and all my world with everyone and create this blog .
in the beginning i was like : " who cares ?? " but then i thought , it doesn't matter about anyone , it is just me !!! ok guys this is my first post just to explain you what i want to do ; this is not just a new trends blog , this is a blog about experiences of life , of my life , of my world , of think about all the things that are important for me ; of course it will be fashion , music , art , cine and all the new trends because are my world but it will be also a very important part of my life that i really would like to share with all of you . sooooo here we are , at 4.17 in the morning just let you "reflexionar" about your dreams , about my dreams , about your future , my future , and my new life !!!
p.s.just remember i'm italian eheheh and my english of course it's not perfect but you will understand me ... of course you'll do
ciao ciao

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento